Digital Trends may earn a commission when you buy through links on our site.
Are you looking for the best low-priced Nespresso deals? Nespresso’s outstanding single-serve espresso machines and coffee makers brew high-quality coffee and espresso with no waste and little mess. There are two types of Nespresso machines and many model variations for each type. But because there is a lot to sort through, we found the best Nespresso deals and compiled them neatly below. We’ll also explore the major factors you should consider when choosing a Nespresso machine, which will help you find one that suits your particular java Jones.
Today’s best Nespresso deals
Nespresso Vertuo Plus Coffee and Espresso Maker — $146, was $159
Available in several styles, this versatile coffee maker will produce coffee and espresso in a variety of sizes. It features a large 40-ounce water tank with a 17-count used capsule container. A fast heat-up time of 15 seconds means you’ll get your fresh coffee fast! Normally it’s $159, but Amazon has it on sale right now at just $146 with free shipping.
Nespresso BEC430TTN Pixie Espresso Machine — $150, was $220
This barista-grade machine is fast, versatile, smart, and ready to brew! It heats water to ideal coffee temperatures in just 25 seconds. You can brew two different cup sizes, including 1.35-ounce espressos and 5-ounce lungos. Each machine comes with a complimentary starter kit. While normally it’s $220, the Pixie is in Amazon’s Nespresso deals, with a low price of $150 plus free shipping.
Nespresso Citiz Coffee and Espresso Machine — $261, was $299
This deal includes the machine and an Aeroccinno 3 milk frother — usually sold separately — allowing you to make the perfect cappuccino or latte. It brews in two cup sizes and holds up to 34-ounces of water in the tank at a time. It heats the water in just 25 seconds and will automatically shut off after nine minutes of inactivity for safety and efficiency. It’s a 19-bar, barista-friendly pump system. The regular price is $299, but it’s on sale in Amazon’s Nespresso deals, so the final price is $261 with free shipping.
Nespresso Lattissima Pro Coffee and Espresso Machine — $650, was $800
If you want a truly top-of-the-line brewer, the Nespresso Lattissima is your machine! It uses capsules but also dispenses foam to create the perfect blend of java and dense, rich, delicious foam. It offers rapid heat-up times, a flavor extraction system, and a milk carafe. Usually, this model would set you back about $800, but it’s on sale as part of Amazon’s Nespresso deals right now. That means you can grab it for $650 with free shipping.
Of course, there are tons of additional coffee maker deals out there too, if you want to see what else is available!
How to choose a Nespresso machine
Whether you’re looking for the simplest, least expensive Nespresso or searching for a barista-level device because instant single-serve Keurig deals won’t cut it anymore, you have plenty of choices. The following is a list of factors and features and useful buying advice to consider in choosing a Nespresso machine for yourself or as a gift.
- Nespresso, Breville, or De’Longhi: Nespresso sells coffee and espresso in pods. Nespresso does not manufacture coffee makers or espresso machines but licenses other companies to use the Nespresso brand name and make the machines. Breville and De’Longhi are the two companies licensed to manufacture and sell Nespresso machines in the U.S. Both companies sell a wide range of Nespresso machines, and it can get confusing because, other than styling, the features are often nearly identical. Whether you buy a Breville or De’Longhi machine, however, they are both the real deal.
- Original or Vertuo: There are two types of Nespresso machines, which the company calls the Original line and Vertuo line machines. Each type works with different capsules. Original capsule machines brew coffee with 19-bar pressure extraction and can brew two sizes, from 1.35 ounces to 5 ounces. There are also third-party brands of capsules that work in Original machines. Nespresso Vertuo machines brew using extraction plus centrifugal force, spinning up to 7,000 times a second. Vertuo capsules have bar codes that instruct the machines on how to brew the coffee. You can brew in five different sizes with Vertuo machines, from 1.35 ounces to 14 ounces. Nespresso creates the same flavors for each line of machines.
- Brew sizes: European-style espresso and coffee drinks range from 1.35-ounce single shots to 5-ounce lingo brews. You can also create a double shot 2.7-ounce drink with both capsule sizes. If you prefer American-style 8-ounce cups or 14-ounce brews for travel mugs, choose a Vertuo machine.
- Water reservoir: The larger the Nespresso machine’s water reservoir, the more cups can be brewed without refilling. The larger machines take up more counter space, however.
- Milk frothers: Some of the higher-end Original line Nespresso machines have integrated milk frothers. Lower-cost Nespresso Original machines and all current Vertuo machines need external frothers. Breville and De’Longhi both sell Nespresso machines bundled with separate Aeroccino milk frothers.
- Space: Original-line Nespresso machines with integrated frothers and both types of machines with large water reservoirs take up a good deal of counter space. Most machines have a water reservoir in the rear, which reduces width, but some have the tank on the side. Smaller Original line machines, such as the Pixie and the Essenza Mini machines, take up the least space.
- Budget: Nespresso’s Original line machine list prices range from $150 to $600. Vertuo line list prices start at $160 and go up to $300. Deals are common for both lines, and you can often find all but the most expensive models for less than $200.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.